Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Twerkin' and News

With all the different things happening in the news lately, there is one topic which I have been trying to figure out and still haven't been able to understand the logic or intelligence of.  What the heck is wrong with Miley Cyrus?  Have you seen that girl's video?  Every time I see a video of her, she is twerkin' her butt!  I'm sorry, but, I don't want to watch someone's butt....I like to see the faces of people!  Or maybe she thinks it is her face?  Okay, I know, when you're a "star" I guess, you think you're all wonderful; but, I'm sorry, you're not.  Shaking your butt all over the place is really not attractive...although, some people may think so. Really, what is going on?  Have you got itching powder in your pants?  There's a parody of her video which states quite thoroughly that you itch there. Or do you have ants in your pants?  A mouse?  Plus, what is with the name of what you are doing?  Twerkin' ?  Who comes up with these names?  I mean really twerkin'?  How do you get that out of shaking an ass and bouncing it around?  And the insane thing about this all-- people are talking about it, watching her video and the parody, and her song is at the top of the charts!  I'm sorry, give me Lady Gaga anyday!  I love her stuff.  But watching Miley Cyrus, trying to be cool and I guess sophisticated ( I'm pushing I know, more like a girl trying to be a stripper and pole dancing with no rhythm), well that's like trying to understand why Shirley Jones had to tell us about her sex life with Jack Cassidy.  Do we really want to know it or see it?  Nope!  Just realize that you do not have the greatest moves and stop gyrating that thing, it's out of control!  Okay!  I've had some fun and I hope you have too....I think I'm going to do some twerkin' !  Bet you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment