Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beginning

Every journey starts somewhere.  Whether it is leaving one's home; being born; or just picking up a book.  The journey may be short or long.  It can be ongoing or ends abruptly.  The one important element of the journey is that it begins.  That is what this is all about.  The tale of my journey and the journeys of many others, for my own journey is just one look at my life and the trails I have traveled in it.  For as my journey began it was interwoven with the quests of others which helped formulate who I am.  With each interaction a new path was discovered creating a road containing many side roads, hills, valleys, bridges, and connections to other byways and highways.  Through these pathways, challenges, obstacles, and yes, enjoyments and victories were and are found.  And now, the a new journey is beginning.  Enjoy the moment and Godspeed the journey!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Yvonne. Congratulations on your new endeavor. I would also like to start a blog. I like your topic. We are all on a quest to find the meaning in our lives. I'm proud to be the first to post on your blog. Best of luck with it!

    Jodee

    ReplyDelete