Pages

Friday, December 29, 2023

K-47 Out of the Mouths of Babes

 I overheard a rather disturbing thing tonight; at least it was disturbing to me. As I was taking care of our laundry in the laundry shed.  I heard this conversation by two young boys. They were riding a four wheeler, which one of them had gotten for Christmas. Part of the conversation was: “I have a K-47. Now I find it interesting that a boy of 9 or 10 knew about K-47.  Then I realized, of course if they play Call of Duty or any other shooter game they will definitely know what a K-47 is.  Interesting thing about shooter games they are rated M for a mature gamer not a boy of 9 or 10 years. Just something to think about , maybe it’s a good thing they know especially due to the times we are in right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment